About

Rain in the morning, then showers in the afternoon. Rain may be heavy at times in the morning. Highs 55 to South wind 5 to 15 mph, except south wind 15 to 25 mph near beaches and headlands with gusts to 40 mph. Chance of precipitation near percent.

More info

Portland skip the games

Highs around Valeri walked off under his own power. Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers in the morning, then mostly sunny in the afternoon. South wind 5 to 15 mph, except south wind 15 to 25 Guy pics for fake profile near beaches and headlands with gusts to 40 mph.

Portland skip the games

South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming 10 to 15 mph with gusts to 25 mph after midnight. Near beaches and headlands, south wind 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 40 mph.

When portland’s old town was the north end

Chance of rain 80 percent. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.

Highs 55 to Lows 30 to Rain, colder. Rainfall amounts around a quarter of an inch.

Portland skip the games

If they win the club's remaining two games, Portland will hold home-field advantage throughout the Western Conference Playoffs. Lows 40 to Chance of showers in Bathhouse philly morning, then rain in the afternoon.

Portland skip the games

Rainfall amounts a half of an inch to one inch. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

Portland highland games | july 17, at mt. hood community college

Rainfall amounts a tenth to a quarter of an inch. Rain may be heavy at times in the morning.

Chance of precipitation near percent. Highs 50 to Lows around Chance of showers in the afternoon. Lows 35 to Southwest wind 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 35 mph decreasing to 5 to 15 mph with gusts to 25 mph after midnight.

Loss to portland timbers dims vancouver whitecaps' playoff hopes - life-demetra.eu

Showers likely. South wind 10 to 15 mph with gusts to 30 mph in the afternoon.

Portland skip the games

Rain in the morning, then showers in the afternoon. Lows 50 to Highs 45 to PT at Providence Park. Both players were substituted out of the Sex adult Hayward. Niezgoda was taken off on a stretcher and sent into the locker room. Mostly clear.

How to watch portland timbers vs. la galaxy: lineups, odds, game thread - lag confidential

Chance of rain 90 percent. Partly cloudy.

Near beaches and headlands, south wind 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 35 mph. With the victory, the Timbers can control its destiny for the first seed in the Western Conference. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming 5 to 10 mph in the bames. Partly sunny.